At Kalrashukla, we place great importance on the ambience and environment of study. Accordingly our centres follow a strict code of conduct in terms of discipline, attendance and student behavior. Preparing for competitive entrances requires long hours of concentrated study. This is the ambience that Kalrashukla Library offers to students.
The space is an airconditioned, peaceful space available typically from 7 am to 9 pm in most locations. Please check with your local library for exact timings. The library membership is open to students of Kalrashukla and outside students.
The Kalrashukla Reading Hall / Library is at the following locations:
Total area 1500 sq. ft.
77, Udyog Bhavan, Sonawalla Lane, Goregaon East, Mumbai - 400 063.
Total area 6000 sq. ft.
Plot No.220, 5th Floor, IB Patel School, Goregaon West, Mumbai -400 104.
Vile Parle (E)
Total area 1000 sq. ft.
2nd Floor, Nand Prem Complex, Nehru Rd, Navpada, Vile Parle East, Vile Parle, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400057
Sai Tower, 3rd - 4th floor, Bhargava Estate, Near Income Tax Office, Civil Lines, Kanpur - 208 001
127/275, U-Block Nirala Nagar, Near Bank of Baroda, Kanpur - 208014.
117/N/252 Shri Parshva Building, Raniganj Kakadeo, Kanpur - 208 025.
About the library
- 24/7 Library and Reading Hall fully air conditioned, carpeted space
- Furnished with study tables and chairs designed for long hours of comfortable sitting.
- Pantry facility available for students to take a break
- The reading hall is within gated property, having 24/7 security & CCTV monitoring for students.
- Our Library / Reading Hall facilities offer monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual membership to students.
- The membership for these facilities is open to all students of Kalrashukla Classes and outside students.